Friday, 15 July 2016

Quick thanks

Ever since this blog went viral I have been inundated with emails from around the world. Li Zhao from the Shengu province of China described my efforts as 'awe inspiring' and 'humbling'. Maria Jesus Alcazar emails from Santiago, Chile that she prays for me every day. Thank you Maria and thanks for the photo, I'll will write back to you privately. 

On the other hand, there is Jean O'Donovan from my home country who writes 'would you ever cop yourself on, you are nothing but an indolent tosser' and she doubts whether I am even in Italy, walking for the sins of others. 

Most hurtful. I've taken a picture below of my most recent blister but decided against showing you some of the insect bites. That foot hit the ground 20,000 times today, it wasn't pleasant. But I'm pleased to report that pain management is something I have learned over the years so I know what to do. This is a cross that only I can bear. 


3 comments:

  1. Entertaining as always Frank. Not sure I needed to see that foot. Looks painful. Head 4 hours east to Bibioni and there's a love pool that will sort that out. I'll have a cold beer waiting for u. That's what u call a holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Frank, we didn't need to see that injury!!

      Delete